Monday, December 1, 2025
Neindia
  • Home
  • Local
  • Tourism
  • International
  • National
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Article / Featues
  • Video
  • Tender
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Local
  • Tourism
  • International
  • National
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Article / Featues
  • Video
  • Tender
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
Home National

Ratan Dubey murder: NIA files second supplementary chargesheet

admin by admin
26/09/2025
in National, Politics
0
Ratan Dubey murder: NIA files second supplementary chargesheet
0
SHARES
18
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Raipur, Sep 26: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has filed a second supplementary charge sheet against two operatives of the banned CPI (Maoist) in connection with the brutal murder of BJP leader Ratan Dubey in Chhattisgarh’s Narayanpur district last year. Officials confirmed the development on Friday.

The charge sheet, submitted on Thursday before the NIA Special Court in Jagdalpur, names Shivanand Nag and his father Narayan Prasad Nag. Both are accused of playing key roles in the criminal conspiracy that led to Dubey’s killing. Investigators found that Shivanand, an active Maoist operative, harboured deep political, business, and personal rivalries with the BJP leader.

READ ALSO

Govt to bring Excise Amendment, Health Security Cess Bills in Session

Relief aid from India reaches Trincomalee under Op Sagar Bandhu

Dubey was hacked to death with axes in November 2023 while campaigning in a crowded weekly market at Kaushalnar village under the Jharaghati area. The attack, carried out in broad daylight, was widely condemned as an act of political terrorism and aimed at spreading fear among locals.

According to the NIA, the murder was premeditated and strategically timed to disrupt the electoral process. The agency has also uncovered wider links to the Bayanar and Barsoor Area Committees under the East Bastar Division of CPI (Maoist), involving several underground workers (OGWs).

The NIA took over the probe in February 2024 and has since filed multiple charge sheets. The first, in June 2024, named accused Dhan Singh Korram. Later in December 2024, Sanuram Korram and Laluram Korram were arrested and charge-sheeted.

With the latest filing, the NIA has strengthened its case by detailing the Nags’ role in orchestrating the murder as part of a coordinated Maoist effort to destabilise the region ahead of elections. The agency reiterated its commitment to dismantling Maoist networks and ensuring justice for victims of political violence.

Tags: Ratan Dubey murder: NIA files second supplementary chargesheet

Related Posts

Govt to bring Excise Amendment, Health Security Cess Bills in Session
National

Govt to bring Excise Amendment, Health Security Cess Bills in Session

30/11/2025
Relief aid from India reaches Trincomalee under Op Sagar Bandhu
International

Relief aid from India reaches Trincomalee under Op Sagar Bandhu

30/11/2025
Musk defends H-1B, says U.S. has benefited greatly from Indians
International

Musk defends H-1B, says U.S. has benefited greatly from Indians

30/11/2025
Tripura to rename Raj Bhavan as Lok Bhavan from December 1
Local

Tripura to rename Raj Bhavan as Lok Bhavan from December 1

30/11/2025
Women protest acute water crisis, block Agartala–Dharmanagar road
Local

Women protest acute water crisis, block Agartala–Dharmanagar road

30/11/2025
Minister Tinku Roy Visits Shivbari in Chinibagan, Highlights Its Untapped Tourism Potential
Local

Minister Tinku Roy Visits Shivbari in Chinibagan, Highlights Its Untapped Tourism Potential

30/11/2025
Next Post
G4 ministers push UNSC reforms, review ongoing negotiation process

G4 ministers push UNSC reforms, review ongoing negotiation process

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

POPULAR NEWS

Tripura University Students Protest Over Exam Results

Tripura University Students Protest Over Exam Results

05/09/2024
UJJAYANTA  PALACE :

UJJAYANTA PALACE :

01/04/2023
12 Maharashtra Officers Promoted to IAS, Revenue Minister Lauds Milestone

12 Maharashtra Officers Promoted to IAS, Revenue Minister Lauds Milestone

14/07/2025
 CM Stalin to Chair Key DMK Meeting on Electoral Roll Revision Amid Rising Concerns

 CM Stalin to Chair Key DMK Meeting on Electoral Roll Revision Amid Rising Concerns

08/11/2025
“Sesh Belay Tumi” Short Film: A Touching Exploration of Love and Loss Premieres in Digital Platforms

“Sesh Belay Tumi” Short Film: A Touching Exploration of Love and Loss Premieres in Digital Platforms

24/10/2024

EDITOR'S PICK

New North East political coalition to be unveiled in New Delhi

New North East political coalition to be unveiled in New Delhi

03/11/2025
FM handed over appointment letters to 11 individuals

FM handed over appointment letters to 11 individuals

19/04/2025
Five, Including Two Children, Killed in Nagarthpet Fire Tragedy

Five, Including Two Children, Killed in Nagarthpet Fire Tragedy

16/08/2025
WBSSC SLST Returns After 9 Years, Draws 3.5 Lakh Candidates

WBSSC SLST Returns After 9 Years, Draws 3.5 Lakh Candidates

07/09/2025
  • Home
  • About
  • Trender

© 2024 Neindia

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Local
  • Tourism
  • International
  • National
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Article / Featues
  • Video
  • Tender

© 2024 Neindia