Ten shops in Madhupur Bazar were completely destroyed in a terrible fire on Friday morning .
The amount of damage is over crores of rupees . The fire is initially believed to have started from an electrical short circuit . However, the incident of arson cannot be ruled out, the local MLA Antara Dev and other leaders rushed to the news of the fire. The MLA directly pointed the finger at the police She said that despite the presence of police station in the market, there was no Security Gurd. Then maybe there would not be such a big loss . Even if the fire engine rushed from the big house, the end was not saved